Monday, June 13, 2016

Winged Knight Graze [WIP]

I'm not one for working on HG kits but with a few friends entering the Gunpla Builders America I decided to join in for fun. 



I started with scratch building a Graze Kai. My original plan was to make it have an appearance of a Raynos. After a few hours of fiddling around with the idea I decided against the Raynos idea. 



Not knowing what to do I starting messing around with parts HGs I had laying around and after many trial and error I remembered my most hated Magic The Gathering Card The Platinum Angel.



Alas poor yorick,I knew him. In America


With the build all set I started working on the color. Not wanting it to be all platinum I decided to add some gold into it.


Paint Time









Paints used.





 Close up






Assembly













Waist fell and broke the tab on the back so I decided to get rid of it altogether. 

I only have a few things left to paint so I'll have finished pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment